Thursday, July 22, 2010


I recently went with my older sister to the Mayhem festival and got to see some amazing bands play. Hatebreed, Five Finger Death Punch, Rob Zombie, Lamb of God, and Korn were all playing. I had a great time and got to hang with some friends from way back. I finished off the roll of film that I took the concert picks on and got it developed today......jumping in some puddles of the way. Man I LOVE monsoons in Arizona.


Jamie and Sarah hammin for the camera.



This picture just doesn't do justice to the amazing sunset that came up that night




I also found some pics I took with Ben before he left and some pictures of Gizmo that I took to finish the roll.







Ben lookin real cool







Gizmo striking a pose :)


So all in all it was a pretty good day. Temps under 110, puddles to jump in what more could a girl ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment